Newfoundland's Premier Hearing Health Provider
At NewLife Hearing, we are here to listen to you! Our mission is to help you achieve your goals and support the journey to better hearing and communication through understanding, empathy, education, and family support. We accomplish this through our multidisciplinary clinical approach to the treatment and rehabilitation of patients with hearing loss.
NewLife Hearing Health Centre is a locally owned, independent hearing healthcare practice located in St. John’s, NL. NewLife Hearing opened in 2012, and is located at 11 Elizabeth Avenue (See map here). Our goal is to get you connected once again with family and friends through improved communication.
Is it time for a change?
If you answer ‘yes‘ to any of these questions, it's time to schedule an evaluation of your hearing! NewLife Hearing Health Centre is here to help.
- Do you often ask others to repeat themselves?
- Have other people ever told you that the TV or radio is up too loud?
- Do you hear some people more clearly than others?
- Is it difficult to hear in a crowded restaurant, or in a large group?
- Is it difficult to hear in the presence of background noise?
- Do you hear a conversation, but not understand it?
- Are you withdrawing from things you enjoy because of a hearing loss?
- Do you find telephone conversations difficult?
- Do you have trouble hearing normal household sounds?
- Have you been told that you speak too loudly?